Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Breaking News!! The Incredibles 2!!

Hey guys, Movie Maniac here, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but boy, I have returned with some great news. As the title of this says, Disney has announced, also confirmed by Robert A. Iger (Head of Disney) himself, that they are making THE INCREDIBLES 2!!! Also Cars 3, but more importantly, to me anyways, THE INCREDIBLES 2!!

It is no secret how much I love the first film by Brad Bird. It was action-packed, hilarious, it has some emotional moments, it was so ahead of its time and that is what made it so epic. If you guys are unfamiliar with The Incredibles, allow me to refresh your memory:

The Incredibles follows the story of how all super heroes had to give up being superheroes and assume civilian identities. Prior to that law, Mr. Incredible and Elasti-Girl gets married and decides to settle down with one another in hopes of starting a family. After the law goes into effect, they do start a family, a family of superheroes, and we follow how they live as civilians. Soon Mr. Incredible wants to get back in the game of being a superhero after being fired from his job for attacking his boss. Afterwards, a new villain named Syndrome appears with these Giant bowling ball shaped robots that he designed and built and intends to get revenge on Mr. Incredible. With that, the rest of the family, Dash, Violet, and Elasti-Girl/Mrs. Incredible goes to save Mr. Incredible and they as a family go to stop Syndrome and his flawed plan of becoming a superhero; even though, he is evil.

There that is basically what happens in a nutshell. Back to the news, I think this is a great move by Disney-Pixar and I can not wait for further information. Are you guys ready for THE INCREDIBLES 2?!!

Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below.

And As Always, I'm the Movie Maniac and I'm Frantic About Film :D

No comments:

Post a Comment