Hey guys, Movie Maniac here, and have I got a story for you guys. Breaking news on the casting of the new Batman in the Batman and Superman movie coming in 2015. Confirmed by Variety magazine and Warner Bros. Studios, the new Batman is BEN AFFLECK!!! Immediately, many movie fans showed their opinions on my Facebook page and Twitter page.Me personally, I think it's a great choice, and I believe this because of four reasons:
1: He's 41, which was the age demographic Warner Bros. were looking for when choosing the next Caped Crusader.
2: I believe he has the right charm, charisma, and looks that can coincide with Henry Cavill.
3: If you look up a picture of him in The Town where he was working out in the scene, Ben Affleck is cut. The dude has the build to fight against Cavill's Superman and make it look believable.
and 4: Let's be honest, with everything that was wrong with the Daredevil movie he was in, he wasn't the biggest problem, so I believe since he isn't the actor he was in the late 90s/early 2000s, he can pull off this role and become a good Batman.
With roles such as the ones in the aforementioned The Town and his Oscar-winning movie Argo, I believe Ben Affleck is a great actor, and this is the kind of role that will prove my support in him being the new Batman.
But let me know what you guys think. Is it a good choice, a bad choice, do you really care? Anything you want in regards to this story in particular.
Until Next Time, I'm the Movie Maniac and I'm Frantic about Films :D
No comments:
Post a Comment