Hey guys, Movie Maniac here, bringing to you the second of three trailer reviews that premiered during the Super Bowl on Sunday. This is the trailer review to the Transformers: Age of Extinction Super Bowl Trailer.
This trailer did everything I wanted it to do, displayed mark Wahlberg as the main human protagonist, Show me the DinoBots, and all the mind-blowing explosions that comes with a Transformers film. This trailer did all that, except one thing, show me what the film is about. However, I'm not worried about it because who really goes to see these films for the plot. I for one, do not.
That quick second we see Optimus riding Grimlock holding a sword and shield was probably my favorite scene of this trailer and that people is why I am excited about this film.
Transformers: Age of Extinction transforms and rolls out into the theaters on June 27th, 2014!
And As Always, I'm the Movie Maniac, and I'm Frantic About Film :D
No comments:
Post a Comment