Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Captain America: The Winter Soldier Super Bowl Trailer Review

Hey guys, Movie Maniac here, and today I'm bringing you three trailer reviews. The first of the three is the Captain America: The Winter Soldier Super Bowl trailer review.

I'm going to just say it, Captain America 2 is shaping to probably the best of the Marvel Phase 2 films. It looks action-packed, exhilarating, and one hell of a good time. The premise of the film goes like this:
Two years after the events of The Avengers, Steve Rogers resides peacefully in Washington, D.C., struggling to adapt to contemporary society. However, after a S.H.I.E.L.D. compatriot is assailed, Rogers becomes entangled in a mystery that may endanger the globe. Together with Natasha Romanoff, Captain America attempts to uncover the growing machination while fending off hired hit men. When the entire scheme is discovered, Captain America and the Black Widow must recruit the aid of the Falcon and soon encounter an unanticipated and powerful adversary — the Winter Soldier.

This trailer showed me everything I need to know about the film: the premise, Falcon, Robert Redford, and The Winter Soldier! Having Black Widow there is a plus for sure. I loved this trailer and I just love the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe, they deliver  when it comes to their films.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier comes to theaters on April 4th, 2014!

And As Always, I'm the Movie Maniac, and I'm Frantic About Film :D

No comments:

Post a Comment