Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shirley Temple Black Passes Away at the Age of 85

Hey guys, Movie Maniac here, and it is with a heavy heart that I report that "America's Sweetheart", Shirley Temple Black dies at the age of 85 on Monday.


The reason I call her "America's Sweetheart" is because that's the kind of person she was. Sweet, kind, and gentle by nature. If you did not know who Shirley Temple Black was, personally or professionally, it was something you greatly missed out on. Her movies would leave you not only entertained but emotionally drained. Watching her on screen either as a child actor and beyond was something of a spectacle in itself.


Labeled as one of America's greatest female screen legends of all time and winner of various film awards, Shirley Temple Black's legacy will never die and the impression she left on her viewers and friends and family will never disappear. We have truly lost an icon in the film industry and their will never be another actress or woman Shirley Temple Black. She was truly one of a kind.


Let me know of your guys favorite memories of Shirley Temple Black in the comments below.


And As Always, I'm The Movie Maniac, and I'm Frantic About Film...R.I.P. "America's Sweetheart" Shirley Temple Black <3 :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment